Monday, June 18, 2007

my brother and i

my mother dearest is taking a tremendous risk. the odds are stacked against her, but she's going with her gut instinct. SOME INSTINCT.

SHE'S LEAVING ME AT HOME ALONE WITH THE BROTHER.
and this is the daughter who nearly blew the church up on sunday. i blame the accomplice as well. i thought the gas stove worked the same way as bunsen burners in the lab! apparently not. we didn't know any better.

i have to be responsible and bring him to the library to get charlotte's web. (i told him it was pronounced char-lot-ti as in fried bread :D) little kids are fun, you tell them all sorts of things and they believe you. -looks smug- i only believe half the lies im told- like kumar's really a man.

and if you believed i was that dumb, well shame on you. my daddy told me to "stop being a paris hilton" a while back :D anyway. i told the little man we're gonna play famine camp. that should settle breakfast and lunch pretty well.

I AM NOT THAT MEAN. he ran around the house earlier wearing his goggles (who knows why), and my sister told him his brain would shrink because of the difference in pressure in and out of the water. and he really panicked and ran off to tell my mommy! quote the mean one: "you just throw in some cheem words and he believes you."

i swear, with sisters like us, who needs enemies.