Tuesday, November 20, 2007

And this is why..


Now i know all sorts of Laws, and will casually flick them into conversations to annoy the hell out of people.
"You know, like Godwin's Law?"
"Who's that?"
"You don't know? Mike Godwin! You knoww, that guy.. "
"omg how can you not know who Godwin is!" *
But not soon, MSN is screwing up my com. Everytime i sign on, the monitor goes blue and tells me "Windows has encountered a problem" before taking much initiative by restarting. It annoys me and annoyers do not enjoy being annoyed. Two cannot play at the same game unless i win. Which is why i give up on computer chess. I eat its bishop and it eats my queen. Pick on someone your size man.

I think i will spend time coming up with a Law of my own. But not my first name. Nothing billboards UNIVERSAL like Murphy or Keynes yes. Or perhaps Kitt's Law. (If George Kingsley Zipf could pinch the end of his name and dump it on , so can i. Except my law won't look as awesomemath as his.)

Right. I've got the Name, the advertisement (you heard it here first), all i need is a adage that looks like a clever comment on society. So now i run off to ponder my witty one-liner that will leave the world gasping for air because it is so incredibly.. awesome.
*i won't be such a shit la. mwahaha.