Tuesday, August 7, 2007

my squeaky shoes and me

a la chip skylar (you know who he is and i love you! you don't, well, pfft. go find out or something.)

i do not like my school shoes. they squeak when they're wet. and what school-going child never steps in puddles!? hello mister schoolshoemaker, didn't think of that, did we now. i do not like my school shoes. they make toddlers jealous.

at the mrt station yesterday, and all the tiny munchkins who went to the nearby NTUC with their grandmas were staring like hell at my feet. is it my fault squeaky shoes are the epitome of peewee-popularity? jealous ah? jealous ah? pfft.

so i was listening to Sweet Child Of Mine, (yes, that cool song with awesome guitar riffs and goes suprisingly well with squeaks every alternating second) and as i walked out of the station, the ending of the song was particularly apt.

"where do we go now where do we go now."
we go burn them stupid shoes. pfft.

on a happier note, dora's new username is awesome.
"music is love in search of a word." beautiful (: