Thursday, August 16, 2007

OOH ORALS ARE OVER

:D
yay. am pretty satisfied i think. even though i have this niggling feeling i should have said more. (pauses) but i made them laugh. that counts right! even though i have no idea why they laughed.
hmm.

think i'll pass. stumbled over "sepak tekraw" and the rest of the picture though. and i used my weetle brother as an example :D convo was about winning. and he asked if i thought winning was everything. i used Putt-Putt Enters the Race! ahaha, betcha don't know that one. n00bs :D



"It's not whether you win or lose, it's about how you race around the track!"
that's putt-putt, and he says it in this faux-texan accent. awesome game. i always win.

OH OH. while we were waiting in the holding room, mrs alex said to give the examiners some time to discuss. "Count to a hundred and then knock on the door," she said. right. so when my turn came, i sat there. and beat came out. and i counted. and then! this lovely breeze blew past so of course i closed my eyes to savour the moment. and lost count.

YES. losing count was inevitable i should say. why'd mrs alex give us such a huge number anyway huh. so i picked a middle-y number, 47 i think and started from there. sniggers. at 62, the examiner came out and asked if i was going to come in. time sure flies when you're counting.

and when i finished my exam, this random little table bumped into me. i swear! it must have been waiting to ambush me. my hips told me. and you all know what they say- hips don't lie.