Saturday, August 4, 2007

wo bu zhi dao.

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.

How am i feeling today?-Shawn Colvin: Sunny Came Home

Will i get far in life? – Sheryl Crow and Sting: Always on your side (whatever that means)

How do my friends see me? – Tyler Hilton: When It Comes

Where will i get married? – Stars: Your ex-lover is dead. (fantastic, this bodes well indeed -.-)

What is my best friend's theme song? – The Killers: Romeo and Juliet

What is the story of my life? – Something Corporate: I want to save you (pfft)

What is/was high school like? – Guns N' Roses: Sweet child of mine

How can i get ahead in life? – The Calling: Wherever you will go (ooh.)

What is the best thing about me? – The Fray: Fall away

What is today going to be like? – (snorts) Snow Patrol: Make this go on forever

What is in store for this weekend? – Jem: Maybe i'm amazed

What song describes my parent(s) – Kings Of Convenience: I 'd rather dance with you (aww.)

To describe my grandparents? – Jason Mraz: Curbside prophet (oh my.)

How is my life going? – Jason Mraz and Tristan Prettyman: Shy that way

How does the world see me? – Something Corporate: Watch the sky

Will i have a happy life? –Grease soundtrack: Summer Love

What do my friends really think of me?- Switchfoot: Only Hope (HA. HA. HA)

Do people secretly lust after me? – The Fray : Over my head. (uh huh. the mp3 has spoken)

How can i make myself happy? – Michael Learns to Rock: Sleeping Child. (a very productive past-time indeed!)

What should i do with my life? - (OOOOH..) Tim Mcgraw: Live like you were dying

Will i ever have children? – The Wannadies: You and Me. (just the two of us huh.)

aaand this is a fantastic time-waster.
out.