Friday, September 28, 2007

AFTER O LEVELS

I WANT A CRAZY DAY AT THE BEACH. HOTSCORCHING.

i have a pet peeve. scratch that, a few. since complaining is fun.

1. smokers should be banned from trains. they stink. and make my nose hurt.

2. am a private person, if i like you i share my lifestory and i don't care if you get bored. because i like you. (really!) if i don't, well. depends how near Zero you are on my list.

3. arrogance is earned. SO. don't have credentials, don't go around like popcorn. and get rid of that faint cloud of superiority wafting about. it spells Insecurity like an Indian boy at an American spelling bee.

am done. waiting for SUNDAY. SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY. Noah's ark is coming to town, and i'm invited! and i want to see what cow milk looks like not in a packet. and i want to pat the pony. and ruffle the doggy. and play with the hamster. and damn, best part is. i'm with the balloon stall :( don't like rubber. want the real thing.

an interesting thing happened today. was on the bus home, and these people on the bus got on and alighted at the same stop as i did. suspected they were visiting my neighbour. they all looked like him- gangly and loud.

so anyway. i walked faster than them because people tend to walk slower in groups. ASK MUSH AND DORA AND THE REST OF THE WORLD. and turns out, yupp. neighbour's homie Gs.
thing is, i took the lift first. and i could have gotten into the house before they arrived, if my sister didn't take her time to unlock the gate. i swear, she was simply lurking behind the door, waiting for me to get annoyed.

and so the posse arrived and clambered out of the lift. saw me outside and the first guy went "WAH!" really loud. like he'd never seen a girl locked out of her home.

YOU SEE THE KIND OF EFFECT I HAVE ON PEOPLE.

should have turned around, picked my nose and gone, "see what see!" while brandishing the offending bit of.. uh. stuff in his face.

am horribly unglam aren't I. pfft.