Friday, September 7, 2007

Catwoman

From Dora's blog. a whole post dedicated to ME. but oh don't be surprised. im used to it (:
continue reading!

nette & I were walking home together after bio lesson today, and suddenly we passed by this random stray cat.

It was white and had orange stripes (if my memory doesn't fail me). Then she went "look dora I can miaow at the cat" and I continued walking (because who can't?).

Then she said "are you going to watch me miaow at the cat or not?!" so I laughed and stopped walking. And then! She did this really realistic "miaow!" and the cat totally mewed back! (You must be going, so? What's the big deal? WAIT LA. Jeez.)

It nonchantly turned its head and went "miaow" back at Jeanette, and the whole atmosphere was so hilarious I was laughing non-stop. It was as if they were two human acquaintances saying hello to each other. I was extremely tickled cos apparently everytime nette mews at any random stray cat, they would ALWAYS mew back, like some sort of reply to her mew.

nette was so used to it she was no longer amused by it, unlike me. She said once a cat even tried to follow her home because of that. Do they actually understand her? Can't cats tell the difference between a human and a normal cat? What did they think she was, catwoman?

So I was trying to deduce what the cat actually "said" back. Maybe it's mew was a "hi" or a "howdy", or it could be a "go away stop disturbing my peace" or something. Haha and I told Jeanette she was the cat version of Dr. Dolittle.

She secretly talks to cats.

And there's this cute little waving cat at the bottom of her post! but i couldn't copy it. bah.
i don't know what im meowing at them either, but i figure it can't be that bad because i haven't gotten into a catfight yet. (kitty opponent or otherwise.)

picked it up from my grandma's old cat, Joey. i bet im telling them "i love you."