Thursday, July 5, 2007

little miss smarty-pants wears imitation goods

(excuse me while i blast my sister with residual brainwaves.)
I SO DID NOT GET THIRTY POINTS ON MY FIRST TRY. i got 80. then scary mary sat soo close she stressed me out and my score dropped. so there.

othernews! fieldtrip coming up!
chandler ng's bringing us to sungei buloh :D YAY. he's very excited about it i can tell. he tried to be sneaky today. while everyone was clearing up after bio pract, he sidled up to the girls opposite my table and went "so girls, are you excited about your trip to mumblemumble?" of course they went "huh?" and he had to repeat himself, which kind of lost the anticipation he was trying to build up. mr chandler, we would be much more excited the trip was during curriculum time, yes.

maybe he did a stint as one of those volunteer guides. the kind with an insatiable appetite for adventure- intrepid explorers pushing their way through dense foliage, fending off vampirish
mosquitoes and leeches, sweat trickling down their brows and backs. Even as tree branches whip across their faces, drawing thin streaks of blood, a fleeting glimpse of cyan and gold winging through the canopy sends a rush of adrenaline so powerful, discomfort is but a distant memory.



(i will not mock my teachers. i will not mock my teachers. i will not mock my teachers. i will not mock my teachers. i will keep telling myself that..)

we're going in the afternoon, according to tarzan chandler, not all the animals will be asleep. he sniggered when i told him everyone would be sleeping. awgh, is it my fault all the little mudskippers and creatures like to play sleeping beauty whenever i'm around? no one is to answer that.

am excited though. it's been a while since i've been to sungei buloh. peektures :D maybe he'll be good, fingers crossed. and is ms ng coming with us! zomg.



let's push her into the river so he can save her! and oh, dora the explorahh, get well soon (: