Friday, July 27, 2007

stardust

movies have horrible timing >:(

i wanna wanna watch stardust. and zomg. you have to have to check out the moviesite. it's the most gorgeous thing ever. all that detail -swoons- i love it. honest, the detail is incredible.
http://www.stardustmovie.com/site.htm

and oh, dora made me sound so terribly smart in her blog :D about the SJI lit seminar.

An example will be some "quote" from the Sorci family (I must admit at first I totally forgot who the Sorci family was) but upon re-reading that part I realized the Sorci family hardly said anything at all, my my and it is actually quite impressive that nette could immediately spot the mistake ho ho.

And then in the middle of the last presentation I suddenly heard a soft "ha!" from nette and she suddenly whipped open her JLC book and flipped through the pages, then with a satisfied look pointed out to me that the quote they quoted from Jing-Mei was actually said by Waverly.

:O
That was something nette drew on her foolscap when this POMPOUS guy came out to present and started becoming... strange.

hee hee. y'all never suspected there're actually people out there who recognise my intellectual capacity right. (looks smug)

i will study oh i will study. 20 days to prelims and i am not studying. sduhfiasdufiadgf. its the curse of complacency, i know i think i'll rise to the occasion. yes, i am very in touch with the inner nette. but OH FOR MY BROTHER'S SAKE! there's only so much you can rise if you haven't been working your butt off like the rest of singapore's 16 year olds.

a friend was right, the prelims do bloody creep up on you. PFFFT. now you can say "i told you so." :( it's too late for the IP isn't it. dagnabbit!